ClickSafety, an OSHA-authorized provider, allows IMPACT partners to stay up to date on OSHA certifications and complete mandatory and optional safety courses in a timely manner. Visit business.clicksafety.com/impact for more information. For an easy to follow, step-by-step visual guide, click here.
To access training:
- Member logs in to the IMPACT App or SMDS Login (copperrange.com). Their username is their membership book number and password is the first four digits of their SSN.
- Note: If using an iPhone or iPad - pay special attention to the Apple product notice. Using google chrome on a computer is the easiest and best method.
- Members whose region does not have a grant in place will be denied access and redirected to the 50% discounted site.
- Member selects a course from the menu with no upfront charge.
- Member can only sign up for and take one class at a time.
- Member has 6 months to complete the course (Per Fed OSHA).
- Member will receive reminders of non-completion once per week for 4 weeks, then once monthly for the remainder of the 180 days reminding them the course is not completed.
- Member can only fail a module 3 times before they are locked out of the course (Per Fed OSHA).
- If a member fails or does not complete training within 6 months, they are suspended from the program for an amount of time determined by the individual RAB. Check with your regional director to determine the time frame.
- Member can be reinstated in the program if they submit proof of completion of the failed or incomplete course at their own expense. This is not reimbursable by the grant.
- Upon completion a course completion certificate will be available as a downloadable PDF on member’s SMDS report card.
- Completion certificate and record of the training can be uploaded into the member’s record in IWATS by their apprentice coordinator.
- OSHA hard cards will be sent to the member’s local to be scanned into the Members IWATS record, then given to the member.