ClickSafety, an OSHA-authorized provider, allows IMPACT partners to stay up to date on OSHA certifications and complete mandatory and optional safety courses in a timely manner. Visit business.clicksafety.com/impact for more information. Follow the steps below to access training. For an easy to follow, step-by-step visual guide, click here.
To access training:
- Non-ironworker member contractor representatives can log into the member community on the IMPACT website.
- Click "Contractors" on the drop-down menu of the "Member Programs" tab.
- Select "Drug-Free Workforce" on the contractor services menu.
- Click on "Employer Verification Search" on the right side of the page under "Related Links."
- Select "Click Safety Training Courses" on the SMDS page.
- If you are using an Apple device, you will need to review the Apple device guidelines. However, using google chrome on a computer is the easiest and best method.
- Chose the training you wish to complete.