Have a question about testing? Call the Drug Free Workforce Hotline at (800) 985-0200 for all test-related inquiries!
Drug Free Workforce program:
- Creates a national pool of safe, drug-free ironworkers
- Offers a strong random test component
- Allows for instant and laboratory testing
- Encourages and provides training for Reasonable Suspicion
- Accepts Owner Controlled Programs to eliminate repetitive testing
- Provides member rehabilitation
- Allows contractors to incorporate the program for contractor employees
- Includes comprehensive contractor training
- Uses a state-of-the-art and secured database to verify a participant's status 24 hours a day
- Saves YOU money and ensures a safe, quality workforce
Contractors, need help navigating the Drug Free Workforce program database? Check out our training video!
Ironworkers can now check their own status on the IMPACT App! They simply log into the app using their Book Number as their username and the FIRST 4 digits of their Social Security number as their password.
For more information about this program, contact your IMPACT regional director.