ClickSafety, an OSHA-authorized provider, allows IMPACT partners to stay up to date on OSHA certifications and complete mandatory and optional safety courses in a timely manner.
To Access Training:
- Member logs in to the IMPACT App or SMDS Login (copperrange.com). Their username is their membership book number and password is the FIRST four digits of their SSN.
- Note: If using an iPhone or iPad - pay special attention to the Apple product notice. Using google chrome on a computer is the easiest and best method.
- Member selects a course from the menu with no upfront charge.
- Member can only sign up for and take one course at a time.
- Member has 6 months from course start to complete OSHA courses (Per Fed OSHA).
- Member only has 7.5-hour time limit per day in an OSHA course. Once that amount of time has expired, they must wait 24 hours from the end of that 7.5-hour period before continuing in that course again (Per Fed OSHA).
- Member can only fail an OSHA course module 3 times before they fail the entire course (Per Fed OSHA).
- Member will receive reminders of non-completion once per week for 4 weeks, then once monthly for the remainder of the 180 days reminding them the course is not completed.
- If a member fails a course or does not complete a training course within 6 months, they are suspended from the program for an amount of time determined by IMPACT.
- Member can be reinstated in the program if they submit proof of completion of the failed or incomplete course at their own expense. This is not reimbursable.
- Upon completion a course completion certificate will be available as a downloadable PDF on member’s SMDS report card.
- Completion certificate and record of the training can be uploaded into the member’s record in IWATS by their apprentice coordinator.
- OSHA hard cards will be sent to the member’s home Local to be scanned into the Members IWATS record, then given to the member.